FN power-pro ALU flooring profiles
The right profile for every application
These solid aluminium flooring profiles distinguish themselves by their excellent
resistance and maximum durability. FN power-pro profiles are available as
transition-, motion-, endand stair profiles and can be used for all common floor
coverings. They can be supplied in laminated, solid veneered forms with overlay or
Large selection of installation systems
A wide range of installation systems is available for all our flooring profile designs. Thus the FN customer gets everything from a single source, which means that the individual components can be ideally matched.
- Extremely stable and resilient.
- Suitable for all common floor coverings.
- Material and colour matched to the floor (extensive choice of colours and designs) - no unsightly material contrasts!
- Perfect visual appearance - no screws on the surface.
- Highly resistant due to a choice of corundum- covered foil, solid veneer, or real laminate covering with overlay (IP 2000 per EN 13329, utility class AC3) using waterresistant PUR glue.
- Can be installed and removed several times over.
- Professional, invisible profile installation with our own installation systems.
- In practical, standard lengths of 0.90 or 2.70 m / 2.95 or 8.86 ft. (stair profiles 1.35 m and 2.70 m / 4.43 and 8.86 ft.)! Special lengths on request.
- FN clik-fix MS-Z intermediate rails make it possible to adjust to any floor thickness with only 1 rail.
- Polystyrene and aluminium under-rails allow the invisible installation of multiple mains cables.