Spruce/pine white lacquered
Real wood is still the best when it comes to skirting boards. We use finger-jointed spruce or pine as the base material to keep the skirting board straight.
The surface is painted white and fits perfectly into any living area.
- The skirting can be matched to the work surface.
- Sealing lips on the profiles or the subprofiles protect against moisture penetration.
- Simple clip profiles with covered fastening.
- FN silco-flex is a simple seal profile that serves as a replacement for a silicone joint.
- The range also includes end sealing strips for plinth panels.