This skirting is made of light, highly flexible plastic foam that forms to any curve and that can also be attached around a 90° inner or outer corner if necessary.
This system no longer needs time-consuming screwing or nailing and the skirtings are simply attached with adhesive.
Then the skirting just needs to be painted in the desired colour for a matching surface.
- Simple, fast, invisible installation due to individual mounting rail.
- Can be installed and removed several times over.
- Can also be used on floors that have already been laid.
- Can be adapted to irregular wall surfaces while retaining shape stability.
- Material and colour matched to the floor - no unsightly contrasts (extensive choice of colours and designs for laminates and parquets).
- Best possible price/performance ratio.
Extract from the range
Water absorption: 0,002 %
Temperature range: -20 to +84°C
Hardness Shore A: 55
Density: 0,27 g/cm³
Heat Shrinkage: -0,27 %
Lengths of the profiles
Packaging in a carton box, rolled-up
SK001, SK005: 30 x 30 x 5 cm /
SK002, SK003, SK004: 30 x 30 x 10 cm /