Fast, practical, safe: this is the best way to describe this innovative system. The profiles “click” into place on a continuous rail that can be screwed along the entire length of the wall, glued with commercially available PUR adhesives or stapled on with a nail gun.
The bar is clamped using elastic lips, which offer optimal tolerance compensation. In addition, the unique locking technology of the FN clik-fix 23 not only prevents the strip from being lifted off, but also enables quick and easy disassembly.
- Lips on the slip-on bar enable the perfect tolerance compensation.
- No slipping of cables into the expansion joint due to the continuous fixing arm.
- Practical wall mounting of the strip on a continuous rail.
- Clean and invisible installation.
- Locking technology prevents the profile from lifting off.
- Repeated assembly and disassembly possible.
- 2.38 m / 7,8 ft. in length, packed in bundles of 10, 24 in a box.