When laying the floor, each room is usually laid as a separate area. Therefore, an expansion joint should be planned under each door. And if the floor areas become too large, they must also be separated by expansion joints.
If there are different coverings in the individual rooms, such as tiles, laminate flooring, parquet flooring or LVT flooring with different floor heights, it is essential to cover the joints that this creates.
- Standard lengths of the profiles are 90cm and 270cm. Special lengths, such as 95cm or 135cm, are available for stair profiles.
- Floor profiles are almost always supplied in a combi-pack, i.e. shrink-wrapped, with fixing material and hanger.
- Anodised colours: silver, champagne, cognac, other colours on request.
- Decor sheathing: corundum foil, FN pro-tect+, laminate, veneer.
- FN Neuhofer is a specialist in decor uniformity for floors and profiles.
- Sales unit is 10 pieces each in a carton.