Speed is an essential factor in many areas. Especially when installing skirting boards. And if the whole thing can be done without using tools and causing dirt, then this clip is the ace up every installer's sleeve.
The metal clip made of spring steel is simply clamped into the expansion joint between the floor and the wall according to a patented system, the skirting is slipped on and everything is ready. And what's more, the clip can be used on all existing skirtings with the tried-and-tested skirting groove for the CH23 clip.
- Patented locking technology. (AT 524434 B1)
- For clamping in the floor expansion joint.
- No drilling during installation.
- Multiple installation and removal possible.
- For skirtings up to max. 90 mm high.
- For floors from 7 mm thick.