Pipe covering profiles
These practical, attractive pipe covering profiles are highly functional and facilitate time-saving, invisible, professional installation as they have an individual mounting rail.
Even large profiles such as pipe-covering profiles, need to be laid around corners.
To simplify this process and to save on complicated mitre cuts there are corner
pieces and end pieces on offer that allow the profile to be cut straight and are
connected to the profile using the mounting system clik-fix 14.
- Simple, fast, invisible installation due to individual mounting rail.
- Can be installed and removed several times over.
- Can also be used on floors that have already been laid.
- Can be adapted to irregular wall surfaces while retaining shape stability.
- Material and colour matched to the floor - no unsightly contrasts (extensive choice of colours and designs for laminates and parquets).
- Best possible price/performance ratio.